CD for Fellow Toastmasters, "Compete! How, When & Why"
World Champion David Brooks and Kelly Sargeant discuss the benefits of competing and lessons learned from the club contest all the way to the World Championship Stage. You will discover:
- What you can learn from "just being in the arena."
- The immeasurable value of competing against yourself.
- The necessity of coaches and how to choose them.
- Why you should "listen to many, but learn from a few.”
- The advantages of being a female competitor.
- Hear 3 Winning Championship Speeches!
- Includes a PDF document - transcription of the CD content.